Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ice cream makes everything better...

The other day, I tripped and fell and I was telling Morgan about it when she asked me to do something and I told her I was sore.  She said, "oh, I'll be right back..."  She came back after a few seconds and said, "here, here's some ice cream to make you feel better" and handed me an imaginary bowl, and a spoon.  Then, she gave me a "scoop" of imaginary ice cream.  I tasted it and said, "Mmm, yummy, thank you!"  Then, she said, "Hmm, I think I'm sore, too, and I need a bowl of ice cream."

This morning, she accidentally poked me in the eye, and I said, "what do we tell someone when we accidentally hurt them?"  I was expecting her to say, "I'm sorry", but she said, "Here you go, here's some ice cream to make you feel better."  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment