Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What?

Greg and I were talking about his day at work, and Morgan asked what we were talking about.  I told her we were talking about Daddy's work, and she said, "what does Daddy do at work?"  Greg said he worked with computers, and Morgan said, "what is a computer?"  (She knows what a computer is...)  I said, "you know, like the computers in the computer room.  I said, "Daddy is a Java Programmer" and she said, "WHAT? What is a program?"  I tried to explain that programs tell the computer what to do and you can use programs to look at pictures, play games, etc.  I told her that Java was a programming language and she said, "what's a language?"  and I said, "English is a language" and she said, "what's English?" and I said, "we speak English" and she said, "what's 'speak'?"  She was toying with me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment