Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Grand-moth-er Story

Lately, Morgan has been telling me all these stories from many months ago and this one was particularly touching, from 7 months ago...

She said...
Mommy, I have to tell you something AMAZING!  Mommy, I was with Grandma, and I sat really, really still and the most AMAZING thing happened...Do you know what happened?  A moth landed on me!  
She was so animated telling this story and I thought it was the most beautiful thing.  I remembered that I had a picture from that visit to the country house, when they were blowing bubbles on the porch.  I thought it was just so sweet, to hear her remembering a time spent with Grandma that she brought up completely on her own.  I told her that it was an AMAZING and beautiful story. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment