Friday, October 21, 2011

Kiddie Park

I had been putting off our trip to Kiddie Park, because I honestly thought it looked really run down on their website and reminded me of the rickety rides of a shady carnival.  However, I was pleasantly surprised when we went, today, and I'm sorry I ever doubted the place!  Morgan LOVED it and was even saying, "I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!" as she was walking around, looking at everything.  We had a really wonderful day.  We had a "car picnic", and she was so happy to be sitting in the front seat, next to me, eating her lunch that I packed.  We were listening to music and singing along, together and it was such a beautiful moment for me.  A lot of times, she tells me that I can't sing the song or she wants to sing by herself, but I told her, "music is for singing along with, that's the whole point!" and so we started singing "I C U" (a They Might Be Giants song).  Her little face was so sweet when she was looking at me and we were singing together. :)

She enjoyed every single ride and loved the ferris wheel.  She also climbed up the big inflatable slide, after several unsuccessful tries.  Once she got the hang of it, she went up and down and up and down and slid and slid and had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment